Practice devoted exclusively to family law matters. Call now for a FREE consultation.
See my Reviews
My practice area includes all aspects of family law and divorce including custody, parenting time, child support, alimony, and equitable distribution of assets and liabilities. I also represent individuals involved in domestic violence disputes, both those seeking to obtain a restraining order, and those defending against one. Additionally, I handle all aspects of post-judgment litigation including modifications of alimony and child support, modifications of parenting time, payment of college expenses and requests of a custodial parent to relocate from the State of New Jersey.
I am certified by the Superior Court of New Jersey to handle mediation and conciliatory matters and have served as an Early Settlement Panelist in Middlesex County. Prior to entering into private practice, I served as judicial law clerk to the Hon. Richard C. Camp, J.S.C. (Ret.), Chancery Division, Family Part, Essex County.
- 2004, New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Class of 2004, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth, Class of 2001, B.A.
Awards & Recognition
- Rising Star | New Jersey Super Lawyer | 2017
- Rising Star | New Jersey Super Lawyer | 2016
- Rising Star | New Jersey Super Lawyer | 2015
- 10 Best Under 40 | American Institute of Family Law Attorneys | 2014
- Top 10 Attorneys Under 40 | National Academy of Family Law Attorneys | 2014
- Rising Star | New Jersey Super Lawyer | 2014
- Rising Star | New Jersey Super Lawyer | 2013
- Rising Star | New Jersey Super Lawyer | 2012
- Owner | Law Offices of Andrew J. Economos, Esq. LLC | 2013 - Present
- Instructor | Horizon Institute of Paralegal Studies | 2012 - 2014
- Senior Associate | Dughi, Hewit & Domalewski, P.C. | 2008 - 2013
- Associate | Goldstein & Bachman, P.C. | 2005 - 2008
- Judicial Law Clerk | Hon. Richard C. Camp, J.S.C. (Ret.) | 2004 - 2005
Associations & Memberships
- Juvenile Conference Committee | Member | 2012 - Present
- Union County Bar Association | Member | 2008 - Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section | Member | 2005 - Present
33 South Wood Avenue
Iselin, New Jersey 08830, USPhone